Dr. Swati Lodha
Welcome to my world – A world of small town dreamer, doer and a believer.
My journey is an interesting and enriching mix, starting from tent classrooms in the schools to Harvard classrooms. I have trained more than 10,000 young minds through my organization SWASH PD Pvt Ltd in 17 years. I have also empowered youth to learn ABC – Attitude, Behaviour and Communication – to live a life full of happiness and gratitude.
Corporate Trainings and speaking assignments based on my books “Come on! Get, Set Go” and “Why Women are what they are”, have created communities of learners who really believe in enriching and updating themselves.
Preparation of my new book on Parenting has helped me in reaching out to Parents across the world with my concept of “MOON PARENTING” which is for 21st century parents. My Parenting workshops help all the parents like me to learn and unlearn, to empathize and empower each other.
The Lecture series on Leadership and Motivation conducted with my Actor – Poet husband Shailesh (AKA Tarak Mehta of famous SAB TV show) leave people with loads of laughter and lots of learnings.
I welcome you all to this world of Inspiration…
I am an Author, Speaker and Educator rolled in one. My books have connected me to the readers all across the country. I have been speaking to youth for last twenty years which keeps me updated and energised. SWASH Alumni Association has thousands of students whose lives I have touched in some or the other way. As a Director of Business School, I enjoy being a bridge between Industry and Academia.
FIND YOUR SPICE
How to be a SPICE Person? Everything is amazing, but nobody cares. We are ‘grateful’ for a second and we are ‘resentful’ for t…
Each one of us wants to be the best. Each one of us dreams of being the next superstar or the next billionaire. But to hit the perfect score, we must…
Future of the world is changing. Future of the families is changing. The way leaders are deciding to take their countries forward, the way partners ar…
SPICE is a Sum of Partner, Parent, Professional, and Person In you to Create Excellence…
Most businesses fail because of differences of opinion and often, because of ego and personality clashes between partners, says G.R. Gopinath, Founder…
We need alarm clocks so that we do not sleep with our phones. We need alarm clocks to remind us that we are humans who have the ability to appreciate…
Be Authentic Be Happy at TEDxYouth@OIS - Dr. Swati Lodha
Dr. Swati Lodha is an bestselling author of numerous book on Holistic Personal Excellence, Women Issues, Parenting and leadership. She has been a Director of many B-schools in India.
Here, she inspires the listeners to stay authentic by learning who they are.
- I will recommend this workshop to every parent as it is the need of the hour.
- The full day training workshop for young managers was a great learning.
- I am fortunate to have an opportunity to attend a phenomenal training programme “She Power to You” by Dr. Swati Lodha. Thanks to our company for arranging such an energetic session.
- The “Authentic Leadership Session” of Dr. Swati Lodha was very convincing and encouraging for the whole team.
- The open session on “Women Empowerment” was a ground breaking experience never had before in Bengaluru.
- Parenting & Leadership: The Connecting Link was a very engaging session and I felt that the participants appreciated the session and could relate to the subject well.
- It was a pleasure to have you as a Key Speaker at 17th IMA National Management Convention 2007. We have received an overwhelming positive response. Thank You for making it a huge success.
- It was an amazing experience to have Dr. Swati Lodha & Mr. Shailesh Lodha at Annual AIBI (Association of Investment Bankers of India) Conference on Dec 17, 2013. Leadership - the road less travelled" covered ingredients and aspects of leadership that are rarely discussed, with humor and satire.
- It gave us immense pleasure to have you at our Women's Summit, Pune. We will remember your contribution in the panel discussion with Dr. Kiran Bedi as very enriching and enlightening.
- We are what we are because of what we learned from our Mentors like you during our formative years.
- A big change that came in me after attending Dr. Swati Lodha’s workshop was self-assurance and regaining my lost self-confidence. I learnt humility, friendliness, ability to introspect, being polite and patient and gained a lifelong mentor in form of Swati madam, whom I consider special. In other words, I began with false ego and ended with true self-respect.
- Dr. Swati Lodha is a life-long mentor. She had an extremely strong impact on me, and her inputs have been valuable in reforming my personality. She has inspired me to follow my goals and live my life as I desire. I distinctly remember her saying, "Don't give in to LKK: Log Kya Kahenge syndrome. Follow your heart." Well, I think it is a success mantra
- When you need a "breath of fresh air" after a busy day of parenting... this is the book that will lighten and brighten your soul. Dr. Swati is so genuine in her sharing of tips and techniques to really support parents in the toughest job in the world! Read this book to find out more about yourself so you become the parent you always dreamed of having!