These Un-Parenting Principles come from my # 1 International Best Seller – Don’t Raise Your Children, Raise Yourself
The Book is an attempt to remind us of our role as gardeners in the lives of our children, as facilitators in their decision-making process.
1. Having a child makes you as much of a parent as having a guitar makes you a guitarist. (Click to Tweet)
2. Parenting is an emotion not possessed by all. Grow it or forget about being a parent. (Click to Tweet)
3. The extent of Patience, Discipline and Balance in the Parents define their intent as a Parent. (Click to Tweet)
4. Don’t take life and yourself too seriously to scare your children. Love, Limit and Let them be. (Click to Tweet)
5. Don’t grow cold as you grow old. Borrow some enthusiasm, creativity and curiosity from your children. (Click to Tweet)
The book is available for free download today – Don’t Raise Your Children, Raise Yourself